Nuvi 360 : GPS SW Version 2.60 / Bluetooth Software Version 2.21
I am extremely happy to report that the Garmin Nuvi 360 now works with iPhone ! This is great timing as the new hands free law just went into effect on July 1 here in California.
1. Enable Bluetooth on your Garmin Nuvi 360 (or any Garmin model with Bluetooth) Settings/Bluetooth/Enable
2. Enable Bluetooth on iPhone. Settings/General/Bluetooth/On
3. The Nuvi will display a passcode #1234. Enter the passcode into the iPhone.
I tested it for the better part of the day yesterday with minimal drop outs.
Filed under apple, Garmin
Requires iLife 08
1. Import a song into Garageband. * This can be a song from your iTunes library, CD, or something you composed in garageband.
2. Use the audio region editor to set your starting and ending point. * A ringtone can be a maximum of 40 seconds. If you don’t know how to use the arrange feature check out this tutorial http://www.apple.com/ilife/garageband/#arrangements
3. When you have your ringtone the way you like it go to the top menu and select “Share/Send Ringtone to iTunes” The new Ringtone will now show up in your Ringtones Library inside iTunes. Just connect your iphone and drag it to your phone.
1. Open iTunes
2. While iTunes icon is bouncing in the dock immediately press “Option” This will allow you to create multiple music libraries. Great for using multiple music libraries backed up on multiple external hard drives.
Filed under apple, iTunes
T-Mobile Plan with unlocked iPhone Total = $75.47
AT&T iPhone 3G Total = $149.00 + fees
Savings Per Year : $882.36