Fring has released the iPhone version of their service today as a free download in the App Store.
• VoIP (Voice) Calls over WiFi
• Instant Messaging
• Integrated dynamic contact list
with real-time contact availability
• SIP integration
• Multiple Connection types
Requires iLife 08
1. Import a song into Garageband. * This can be a song from your iTunes library, CD, or something you composed in garageband.
2. Use the audio region editor to set your starting and ending point. * A ringtone can be a maximum of 40 seconds. If you don’t know how to use the arrange feature check out this tutorial http://www.apple.com/ilife/garageband/#arrangements
3. When you have your ringtone the way you like it go to the top menu and select “Share/Send Ringtone to iTunes” The new Ringtone will now show up in your Ringtones Library inside iTunes. Just connect your iphone and drag it to your phone.
1. Open iTunes
2. While iTunes icon is bouncing in the dock immediately press “Option” This will allow you to create multiple music libraries. Great for using multiple music libraries backed up on multiple external hard drives.
Filed under apple, iTunes